Pawnee City Council
Date: Tuesday, October 25th, 2022
Time: 6:00 P.M. Place: City Hall
City official filing notice: Name: Alice Cottle Title: Mayor
Address: 510 Illinois Pawnee, OK 74058 Phone: 918.762.2110
Posted at City Hall at 5:45 p.m. on the 24th Day of October, 2022 and filed in the office of the City Clerk
Signed: Tammy Todd, City Clerk
PAWNEE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Invocation and Flag Salute.
3. Call the roll of members, and establish a quorum is present.
4. Consider appearances from the public.
5. Discuss, consider and possible action to partner with Pawnee Nation for the USDA Rural Utility Service ReConnect Broadband Grant Program (ReConnect 4) and authorize the mayor to sign any and all necessary documents pertaining to the grant applications.
6. Discuss, consider and possible action to select a financing package for the purchase of a 3500HD truck for the Pawnee Street Department in the amount of 21,675.00 as presented by Armstrong Bank of Pawnee and First National Bank and Trust Company of Pawnee. This action would include authorizing Mayor Alice Cottle and Tammy Todd, City Clerk as signatories on approved financial agreements for the City of Pawnee.
7. Discussion and action on any new business. New business being defined as any
business that was not provided in time to be put on the agenda.
8. Consider Council Members Reports, Mayor’s Report, and Department Reports.